Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: New forums

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New forums

    My take on it all, and not trying to come off anti-God. I believe very much in God, and for the most part the bible (has been modified, translated, much lost IMO). If I remember it right, that book says something about going forth and being a light unto the world. Now, IMO to do that, you show the world the happiness and inner-peace that knowing Christ has brought you. Yes you sing his praises and testify, but alot of the folks who push the envelope by showing others a holier than thou attitude (which Christ would disapprove of-knowing that is not the way) and even worse those who sling hellfire and damnation, trying to scare the hell out of you. These folks push others AWAY from God, not to him. You win souls for God by showing them what he has done for you and can do for them, NOT what he WILL do to you if you don't. There's a line, and when you step on folks, they aren't going to buy what you are trying to sell. Mankind by our nature is a stubborn creature, and is resistant to being force-fed anything. There's alot of these folks who are in for the same shock on judgement day as those whom they have judged. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. I could hear Christ saying "I appreciate what you were trying to do, but... Just my opinion.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New forums

    Talk about egotistical....who says that the decision to start two new forums has ANYTHING to do with you? There have been discussions on here before on this subject and you are not the first, nor will you be the last. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wall.gif[/img]
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #3
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: New forums

    Never meant to imply that... jsut a figure of speech and if you look their where a lot more people posting on there than I was.. I think 50 or more..

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New forums

    Just for clarification...doesn't look like a mod can add you.

    Just PM me or post here.

    If someone sees someone underage in there or trying to get in there by replying here, please advise me. I dont know who some people (lots of people are) but I want to clear this forum up for just casual stuff (websites, music, movies, etc).
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #5
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: New forums

    How do I pm you? or can you just add me?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New forums

    Just click on his name then click the "send privet message" button (second from the Left) should work

  7. #7
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New forums

    Counts, can't you even spell what your reading? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    I think your just trying to create a new form of shorthand.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_Counts's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 17th, 2002
    Posts
    3,370
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New forums

    On.......I mean No! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  9. #9
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: New forums

    Thanks I got it.

  10. #10
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: New forums

    I was thinking you was looking at a Private Message earlier, you're in the groups now.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •